- AHAVA respects your privacy and wants you to be aware of the steps that we take to protect any information that you provide to us during your visit to www.ahava.com.sg or our other online areas. It's important for you to understand what information we collect and what we do with it. We do not rent our sell your information to anyone for any reason. If you have questions regarding the use of any data that you've provided, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
AHAVA does not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you provide it to us. If you choose to complete a user registration form or online survey, you may be asked to provide information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, age group, gender, and product and/or cosmetic concerns, and the brands and products you use.
- OPT-IN COMMUNICATION AND THIRD PARTY INVOLVEMENT
If you make a purchase on ahava.com.sg or opt in during the registration process or at other times when you submit personally identifiable information, the information you provide may be used by our third-party marketing company to assist us in hosting and storing your data who may from time to time assist in the maintenance and analysis of that data.
- Except as otherwise stated herein, we will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent. If you make a purchase on ahava.com.sg or specifically opt in and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these communications, you may opt out at any time. (See below.)
- If you choose to participate in any promotion, sweepstakes, survey, questionnaire, or other event during your visit to ahava.com.sg, the rules or terms and conditions for those events will be available and may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. Providing such information will happen only with your explicit permission.
- USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
If you have elected to provide us with your contact information by registering on ahava.com.sg, emailing our customer service department, placing an order or by other means, we may provide you with service-related announcements concerning AHAVA or contact you regarding your customer service requests or your order. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns, and to provide the high level of customer service that ahava.com.sg offers its customers.
- We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store, or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of ahava.com.sg, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees, and partners.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
AHAVA may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
AHAVA may place a cookie on your computer's hard drive so we can recognize you as a return user and personalize your experience. A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on your computer's hard drive until you remove it, enabling us to track and target your preferences. We may also use temporary or session cookies to help you shop, which will expire after you place an order. You can set your browser to notify you of, or automatically reject, cookies. If you turn off this feature in your browser, you may still use ahava.com.sg, but you may be limited in the use of some of the features.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
AHAVA implements various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect your personal information both online and offline. If you have any questions about security on ahava.com.sg, you can email us at email@example.com.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling +65 6732 7655. If you are a registered user, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time by logging in to your account by clicking the log-in link on ahava.com.sg. You may request that we deactivate your account by emailing us at email@example.com.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to ahava.com.sg is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.