Thank you for visiting AHAVA Singapore website (the “Website”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may visit and browse the Website without providing personal information about yourself. However, this may limit your ability to receive certain features, products or services from us.
- The types of personal information we collect may vary depending on your use of the features of the Website.
- We may collect personal information about you including, without limitation:
- Your contact information such as name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
- Your billing information such as billing address, credit card number and card expiration date.
- Your demographic information such as gender, age, product preferences and interests.
- Your order history.
- Details of your visits to the Website, such as traffic data, location data and the resources that you access on the Website.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with high level of customer service including, without limitation:
- Respond to your questions and requests.
- Communicate with you about your account and activities on the Website.
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information in accordance with your consent.
- Maintain and update internal record keeping.
- Use the information to improve our products and services.
THIRD PARTY INVOLVEMENT
- We may disclose your personal information that you have provided to us to third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf.
- Examples of third parties include, without limitation:
- Professional advisors, consultants and/or external auditors.
- Credit card companies, banks and other entities processing payment.
- Third party service providers who provide operational services for our business such as telecommunications, information technology, logistics, delivery and postal services or services relating to marketing and promotional activity.
- These third parties may be provided with access to your personal information in order to perform functions that we have contracted them to do but may not use such information for any other purpose. We carefully select our partners by ensuring that they adhere to strict privacy guidelines and will never sell or rent your information.
- We will also disclose your information to relevant government regulators or authorities in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request.
- If you choose to participate in any promotion, sweepstakes, survey, questionnaire or other event on the Website, the rules or terms and conditions for those events will be available and may indicate that your personal information will be shared with third parties. Providing such information will happen only with your explicit permission.
- Except as otherwise stated herein, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third party without your specific consent unless we are permitted by any applicable law to process your personal information without your consent.
- We respect the confidentiality of your personal information that you provide to us. We do not sell or rent your information to any third party.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
- You have the ability to review, change and/or correct your personal information by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a registered user, you can also review, change or correct your personal information at any time by logging in to your account.
- You may cancel your account or withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your information by writing to us at email@example.com.
- We have put in place reasonable security measures to ensure that your personal information is protected. All electronic storage and transmission of information collected is secured with appropriate security technologies to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
- Cookies: We may place cookies on your computer or mobile device in order to identify you, facilitate site navigation and personalize your experience. Cookies are small data text files that are stored on your computer's hard drive to enable us to track and target your preferences during a browsing session. If you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to notify you of or automatically reject cookies. However, please be aware that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of features and services on the Website.
- Web Beacons: We also use web beacons, which are transparent graphic images on a web page or in an email, that can be used for such things as indicating that a page or email has been viewed or tracking the performance of email marketing campaigns.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned, controlled or operated by us. We do not recommend or endorse the linked websites and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES