TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
We would like to invite our site users to read the following terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using the Website.
- The following definitions and expressions shall have the following meanings in these Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- "Customer" shall mean the person/persons or legal entity/entities that purchase the Products made available in the Website.
- "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products made available for sale on the Website.
- “Website” shall mean www.ahava.com.sg.
- "AHAVA" shall mean Ahava (Singapore) Pte Ltd selling Products to the Customer on the Website.
- "Contract" shall mean a contract for sale by AHAVA to the Customer of the Products incorporating these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- "Account" shall mean Customer's account with AHAVA to have access to the Website for purposes of purchasing the Products.
CUSTOMER’S REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
- Customer agrees to complete the registration process in accordance with the requirements set out in the Website and agrees to provide complete, updated and correct information.
- Customer agrees to be liable for every order made under her Account and agrees to indemnify AHAVA against all claims and/or damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person/entity placing orders for the Products using Customer's Account.
- AHAVA has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a Customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate a Customer’s Account for any reason whatsoever.
ORDERS, PRICES AND PAYMENT
- No Contract shall be considered entered into until Customer's order for the Products has been accepted by AHAVA.
- Customer agrees to input any discount code before checkout for the discount to be valid. No refunds will be made for orders where discount codes are not applied at point of purchase.
- Customer agrees to bear all shipping and handling charges as well as all government, state, provincial, local sales, goods and services, value added, excise, privilege and any other levies/taxes.
- AHAVA shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the prices and information on the Products made available on the Website are correct but AHAVA reserves the right at any time to vary the price and other information of the Products without notice.
- AHAVA may from time to time set credit limits for certain Customers and AHAVA reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to resellers.
- In the event that a Product ordered by Customer is not available, AHAVA is entitled, subject Customer’s consent, to substitute a Product for another similar Product.
- AHAVA does not accept any cancellation or modification of order once order is processed.
- In the event of a cancellation, a PayPal transaction fee of 3.9% + $0.50 will be deducted from the refund amount.
- AHAVA shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Products to the place of delivery designated by the Customer.
- The date(s) stated by AHAVA for delivery of the Products is/are approximate only and AHAVA shall not be liable for any delays in the delivery of the Products, if the delay was due to reasons beyond the control of AHAVA.
- Customer shall immediately inform AHAVA of any change to delivery address and contact number.
- Title and risk in the Products shall pass to Customer upon delivery of the Products and after full payment has been received by AHAVA.
- Unless Customer informs AHAVA on the date of delivery or within two days in writing, the Products shall be deemed to have been accepted by Customer to be in good condition and in accordance with the Contract.
- AHAVA accepts the return of unopened products in its original packaging for a merchandise exchange (minus shipping and handling charges) at our retail store located at 176 Orchard Road #03-12 The Centrepoint Singapore 238843 or by mail within 14 days (local) / 30 days (overseas) from date of receipt.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping for return.
- All information and content available on the Website including not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics is owned by or licensed to AHAVA. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products, are expressly excluded.
- No agent or representative of AHAVA has the authority to make any warranties, representations or statements concerning the Products and AHAVA shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
- Any liability of AHAVA whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect of the Products or any other breach by AHAVA under the Contract shall not exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
- AHAVA shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall AHAVA be liable for any damage or loss caused by AHAVA’s employees, agents, or subcontractors or other persons whatsoever.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by AHAVA or contained or displayed on the Website shall be subject to correction without any liability whatsoever on AHAVA’s part.
- Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that AHAVA assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given concerning the Products and AHAVA shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be deemed to be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's own risk.
- If the performance of or obligations by AHAVA has been delayed or prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fires, casualties, accidents, acts of God, natural disasters, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of any government or of any government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of AHAVA), AHAVA shall be excused from such performance/obligation and shall not be liable for any delay or prevention from performing its obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- AHAVA shall have the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Sale in its sole discretion and is under no obligation to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to submitting any order and AHAVA is under no responsibility or obligation to inform Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and AHAVA agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- If any term in these Terms and Conditions of Sale should be held invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.